California law requires state officials to complete an ethics training course within six months of their hiring, and every two years thereafter. http://ethics.doj.ca.gov/login
Available for Download:
- 2017/18 Form 700 – Statement of Economic Interest
- Conflict of Interest Code for the California Rice Commission
- FPPC Guidelines for Waiving Late Fines
- Limitations and Restrictions on Gifts, Honoraria, Travel and Loans
- Your Duty to File – A Basic Overview of State Economic Disclosure Law and Reporting Requirements for Public Officials
For more information, please visit the California Fair Political Practices Commission.