The Central Valley Regional Water Board has not yet approved the Rice Waste Discharge Requirement (Rice WDR) Farm Evaluation. We anticipate going live with our web-based Farm Evaluation template within the next two weeks. You will receive a mailer when the site is up and live.
What you need to know now:
- The due date for completing the Farm Evaluation is March 1. This year we will accept Farm Evaluations through the end of March.
- Rice growers in Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Placer, Sacramento, Sutter, Tehama, Yolo and Yuba Counties are automatically enrolled (includes seed rice).
- The Farm Evaluation will be on the CalRiceNews.org website. We used the same data as your county pesticide use reporting from 2014.
- You will enter the Farm Evaluation website with your pesticide use permit number issued by the county agricultural commissioner’s office.
- The Farm Evaluation is a web-based report format. We do not have the capability to print blank forms.
- Completing a Farm Evaluation is a regulatory requirement. You are responsible for the information, but do not need to prove you were the person completing the Farm Evaluation.